I published my account of overcoming premature ejaculation naturally using mindfulness in my book, Going The Distance. I wanted other men to realise that whether they suffered from PE or not, they can achieve total control of their orgasm and nurture long-lasting and intimate sex – all in one month.
Since writing my book (Going The Distance), I have been incrementally coaching a handful of awesome guys via email and skype.
This has been a learning process for both parties. I have learned that despite the strategies in the book, there is a mountain of tiny strategies and tips I use but take for granted that didn’t make it to the book. I am now able to share these in 1:1 coaching.
I have also learned that just like me, people benefit from genuine human support. The benefits of coaching are as rich and diverse as the men involved;
- Improving your ability to master your ejaculatory orgasm and prolong sexual intimacy
- Become more reliant in maintaining healthy attitudes to sex, the body, the Self
- Gain more joy from intimate relationships and sexual intimacy
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for following a daily practice and engaging in intimacy
- Communicate more effectively to create sustainable intimate relationships that last and lead to better sex
Discovering the daily practice that led to my ability to control my ejaculatory orgasm took a lot of research and iteration, but when I finally committed to it I was able to enjoy long-lasting sex within one month.
The most important factor in my success back then was that I made curing my premature ejaculation No. 1 on my list of things to do. EVERY DAY. No exceptions.
Every day I engaged in my daily practice to;
- re-wire my brain and change my automatic response
- build my arousal threshold
- remove self-limiting beliefs
Through my coaching, successful healing of premature ejaculation using the daily practice has been proven.
I don’t sell what some people are looking. I don’t sell a potion for sexual mastery and orgasm control. It doesn’t exist.
I teach the knowledge, skills and techniques to individuals so that they can take responsibility for their own healing. The paradox is that we are all capable of healing our own bodies.